Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Costa Rica Project Briefing is being Webcast!

DPI/NGO Executive Committee Outreach Project Briefing on

"The Costa Rica Project"

1 November 2007

The following web address is a link to The Costa Rica Project
Summary, Briefing Filer
and Webcast

Provided by DPI/NGO


TV de LCD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is A hug.

Online Poker Strony said...

The ideas are made clear with certain explanation and "The Costa Rica Project Briefing is being Webcast!" article makes sense. I have enjoyed your LIU Costa Rica Project blog almost instantly.
Poker bonusy bez depozytu poker online holdem online tournament

Online Poker Strony said...

Happy new 2013.
TV 27 inch Sale

Laptop notebook online